REVIEW: Etude House Easy Brow Pencil

11:03:00 AM

I have been really loving the Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil so I ran out of it in just 3 months. Unfortunately, shade no. 1 which is dark brown always goes out of stock so I opted to try the Etude House Easy Brow Pencil instead.  It instantly became my new fave.

Product Info from Etude House
soft wax pencil that provides accurate application for long lasting hold and accentuation

Retail Price: Php 128.00

Shades Available: Dark Brown, Brown, Black, Gray

What I like about it...
* inexpensive
* cute pink packaging
* glides easily, doesn't thug
* it has very soft and smooth texture
* decent staying power, it lasts about 8 hours on me (normal skin)
* comes with a brow brush

What I don't like...
* needs to be sharpened
* it would have been great if this came with a spoolie instead of a small brush

My rating: 4.5 / 5

Dark Brown Swatch

Before and After applying the brow pencil


Overall, I really like this brow pencil. It gives a really natural look on my brows and does not look overdone at all.  The texture is a bit similar to the Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil but based on shade, this is slightly lighter.  I am using shade no.1 Dark Brown for both Drawing Eye Brow Pencil and Easy Brow Pencil. The only reason why I prefer using this Easy Brow Pencil is that it doesn't break easily. With the Drawing Eye Brow Pencil, the brow lead the comes with it tends to snap easily since it is retractable.

Until next time

Cheerios!
***Hollie***

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

  1. EH's brow products are really good! Even the color my brows are great! And being inexpensive makes them even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review. Thanks for sharing... You're just in time for posting this cause I'm looking for cheap and good quality eyebrow pencil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use this too! I like it although I'm using another brow pencil now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i also have this one! i use it everyday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a lighter shade for my brows so I think I might try this. But I prefer a spoolie too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your brows look great with the pencil. The color suits you.
    I'm a new reader, you have such a nice blog! Glad I found (:

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'm going to try this soon - the brow brush looks like it can work better with a spoolie, too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. ^_^

Get new posts by email:
Creative Commons License
Random Beauty by Hollie is licensed under a Creative Commons 4.0 International License.