Etude House Ayala Center Cebu Branch recently opened so I went in to check out some of their stuff. I found the Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil because the price caught my attention. It is sold for only Php128.00. So, I started swatching and liked the formulation of the product. I bought shade #01 which is dark brown.
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow #01
Retail Price: Php 128.00
Left: No Flash, Right: With Flash
What I like about it...
* it comes with a spoolie brush, which makes it convenient
* applies light but buildable
* has a soft texture but not waxy
* glides easily
* has a flat tip, which makes it easier to create thin or thick lines
* lasts long, it starts to fade after 6 hours on me
* doesn't need sharpening since it is retractable
* the spoolie brush is not too stiff
What I don't like...
* has a tendency to break easily, so you have to be careful not to twist too long
* contains less product, the length of the eyebrow pencil is about the same height as your thumb
* will only last for 1 to 2 months, if used everyday
My Rating: 4 / 5
using shade #01 on my eyebrow
I just love that this is so easy and convenient to use. Plus it's cheap. I already found the perfect eyebrow color for me, which is the Mac Eyebrow Pencil in Lingering topped with Mac Brow Set in Beguile. However, if I buy both of those, it would be too pricey. So, I will settle with the Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil for now. ^_^
This is my old eyebrow routine
I used the Styli-Style Flat Pencil in Tokyo for my brows then just groomed it with the Marionnaud spoolie. But the formulation of the Styli-Style Pencil is a bit thick, since it's an eyeliner so it tends to be waxy. I'm really glad that I found the Etude House Drawing Eye brow Pencil because my old method takes more time to finish.
Until next time.