Bella Pelle, is an italian words that mean "Beautiful Skin", caters to an underarm whitening product that already has the complete kit and instructions on how to use it to effectively whitens your underarm GUARANTEED in just 2 weeks!
The secret to a smoother, whiter and flawless underarms is now revealed!”
✓Made in Philippines
MISSION: Resolve every woman's dark underarms and chicken skin problems
Don't get fooled by the fake ones. Bella Pelle is the authentic professional skin care formula underarm whitening!
Regular Price: 1120php
Promo/Price: Less 45% off = Php 621.00 (use my promo code RBBH2013)
SHIPPING NATIONWIDE and INTERNATIONAL
HOW IT WORKS:
Peeling and bleaching is the best method for whitening the underarm area because it is a comprehensive solution that not only treats the symptom of dark underarms but also addresses the cause. The whitening and peeling kits are very reasonably priced (even as low as $25 – 1000php) and they're easy to use at home in a private setting where you don't have to worry about doctors and technicians. Even if a doctor isn't performing the treatment, you should seriously consider consulting a doctor or dermatologist before trying any home whitening treatments.
Peeling and bleaching works by removing the discolored outer layer of skin underneath the arms with a chemical peel before bleaching the armpits. This exposes the under layer of skin that hasn't been exposed to the same conditions that darkened the skin in the first place (harsh deodorant ingredients that react with body oils and sweat). This layer of skin is much lighter and only requires a minimum amount of whitening to even out the tone and make it look natural.
The whitening kits contain the following:
1. Green Peeling Oil – This is the chemical that will slowly remove and slough off the outer layer of the dermis.
2. Bleaching Cream – This is the main skin lightener that will even out the skin tone under the armpit. By removing the first layer, less bleaching is needed and less of this gets used.
3. Aluminum Chloride based antiperspirant – Because most of the discoloring of the underarms occurs when commercial deodorants react with oil and sweat, the kit supplies a replacement antiperspirant that is odorless and is so powerful that it's prescribed for people with hyperhydrosis (excessive sweating). The antiperspirant contains Melawhite which is a whitening agent that will continue to even out the skin after the initial bleaching.
4. Hydrocortisone cream – This is a topical steroid that is used to help reduce inflammation and irritation during and after the peeling process.
5. Whitening soap of your choice – Any whitening soap you prefer that can also be used on the body
Directions for using an underarm whitening kit
1. Using your fingers apply the green peeling oil to your underarms three times a day allowing it to dry completely. This should take 5-10 minutes and you won't need to rinse it off. I would recommend spacing it out over the day; however, you can apply it at night so long as you wait 15-20 minutes between each application. This will be done for three straight days.
2. Apply hydrocortisone cream as needed to irritated areas. Your armpits will begin to burn after a day or two, and the hydrocortisone cream will help to ease the inflammation.
3. After the three days, stop applying the peeling oil and wait for the skin to start peeling off. It may take an additional two to three days before you see any peeling. If you don't get any peeling to occur, wait two weeks before re-starting the treatment.
4. Wait for the peeling to complete before bleaching. This may take anywhere from 3 to 7 days to complete.
5. Once skin has stopped peeling, use the Aluminum Chloride antiperspirant as you would any deodorant and apply the bleaching cream only at night. Keep the bleaching cream in the refrigerator when not using.
6. During the peeling and whitening process do not use any deodorant and avoid washing it with soap. This are will be particularly sensitive to any chemicals and you do not want to have a reaction. Also try to avoid shaving or waxing the area if possible. Shaving can be performed if you're extremely careful.
That's all it takes! Just 7-10 days and your underarms will be lighter and more natural looking, perfect for the summer (and any weddings you happen to be attending). If you want to whiten your underarms again, make sure to wait three months or more before undergoing the peeling process. This will give your body time to recover .
Exciting news to all my readers, Bella Pelle is generously giving away 2 complete sets of their Underarm Whitening Kit.
All you have to do is like Bella Pelle on Facebook and share THIS photo.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This giveaway is open internationally and will end on June 20, 2013. 2 Lucky winners will be chosen by Bella Pelle via random.org
Until next time.