RBBH Look: WnW Knock on Wood

6:41:00 AM

I finally had time to do an FOTD using the Make up gifts I received last week from a friend (loien) who arrived from Florida. You can check out the gifts HERE . FOTD as requested by Sugar Sugar of whimsical whatnots and whatever.

 Eye Diagram

Step 1:  I used my Revlon Illuminance cream eyeshadow as base and applied it all over my lid.

Step 2: I applied the rosey plum shade on the inner half of my lid (labeled 2 on the palette)
Step 3: I applied the brown shade on the outer half of my lid, on the crease area and also on my lower lash line connecting it with my outer V.
Step 4: I then applied the light pink shade slightly above the crease color and blend it out to remove harsh edges.
Step 5: I Applied a sheer flesh toned eyeshadow on my brow bone area.
Step 6: I lined the upper lash line using my San San eyeliner pen in black
Step 7:  I curled my lashes and applied my Maybelline Falsies mascara in black.

EOTD using Wet n Wild coloricon trio Knock on Wood (dramatic)


Here is another look I created using the same palette. This is a much more soft version for a professional and polished look.

Eye Diagram


 

EOTD using Wet n Wild coloricon trio Knock on Wood (soft)


Left and Right Eyeshadow are different

Face: Wet n Wild Shade Adjusting Foundation Primer and San San Pressed Powder

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

  1. very pretty! :) thank you for the special mention! ^__~

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Michelle, Thank you.

    @Sugar Sugar, Thanks, it's my pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look on you! That pinky plum.. Okay I'm no good at describing colors lol #2 looks really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Chicgurl, Thank you, really appreciate it. Yes, it's a very pretty color which is very suitable for night time use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your eyes look stunning!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. ^_^

Get new posts by email:
Creative Commons License
Random Beauty by Hollie is licensed under a Creative Commons 4.0 International License.