ELF Studio Haul and Review

8:20:00 PM


Here is my mini ELF Studio haul. I know there's a lot more on the ELF Studio line, but these are the ones that really caught my eye. From the left is the Corrective Concealer, Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder, Eyebrow Kit and finally in the middle is the Eye Primer & Liner Sealer.

All of them cost Php 249.75 each. By the way, you can buy ELF products (here in Cebu) at Metro Ayala Center, upper ground floor in the cosmetics department.  It is also available SM City Cebu department store cosmetics section.

Quick Review:

For the Corrective Concealer
I've used it several times already and I must say it's a big let down.
-  It's hard to get any product on using either my finger or my concealer brush.
-  Doesn't cover anything at all
-  It looks weird and the finish is cakey.
-  Will I repurchase - NO
-  Rating  1/5

For the Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
Used this product a couple of times and I'm lovin it.
-  It's a smart buy
-  The packaging is great and the mirror is awesome
-  The colors are just right
-  It's not too shimmery
-  It's not powdery as well
-  Will I recommend this - YES
-  Rating  4/5



For the Eyebrow Kit
Used almost every day, since I don't have an eyebrow liner yet.
-  The packaging is nice, it also comes with a small angled brush
-  The cream liner fades easily, I noticed it fading after only 3 hours.
-  The brow powder is okay, but not impressive.
-  I will keep using this for the mean time
-  Will I repurchase - NO
-  Rating  2/5

For the Eye Primer & Liner Sealer
I use the eye primer everyday and seldom use the liner sealer.
-  Very inexpensive (eye primers are usually pricey) 
-  The primer looks like a concealer stick
-  My eyeshadow does stick well with it but it creases easily after a few hours
-  The liner sealer works well (apply after lining your eyes)
-  It lessened the eyeliner smudge which is great
-  Will I repurchase - NO (I heard great reviews on the ELF mineral primer, I want to try this)
-  Rating  3/5



Thanks for taking your time to read all this. I hope this helps.
If anybody knows where to buy the ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer locally, please let me know.

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

  1. The ELF eyeshadow primer works for me, it doesn't give me any crease and my eyeshadow lasts longer. for my eyebrows i use the in2it kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by... I didn't know in2it has an eyebrow kit, thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do. I bought mine from Watsons at SM Megamall, maybe you can find one at your Watsons near you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to try their blush and bronzer duo! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been eyeing that blush and bronzer duo for a very long time! Now I'm convinced! Thanks :)

    btw, I just followed you, saw your link at Say's contest :) Hope you follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i cannot find any elf primsers here in manila!!:iwant!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you tried Hard Candy cosmetics sis? What do you think about them?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. ^_^

Get new posts by email:
Creative Commons License
Random Beauty by Hollie is licensed under a Creative Commons 4.0 International License.