Sleek Makeup i-Divine Oh So Special Palette Swatches

5:46:00 PM

If you've read my November Collective Haul post, I recently bought the Sleek Makup i-Divine Palette in Oh So Special. It is actually my first eyeshadow palette from sleek and I am impressed.

Product Info from Sleek Makeup
Sleek MakeUP’s legendary i-Divine palettes are 12 shades of super-pigmented, longlasting, mineral based eyeshadow, designed to suit all. Each i-Divine contains pearlescent shades, which contain mica particles that highlight and illuminate giving an overal radiant effect.Available in a variety of colour ways, your i-Divine is waiting for you.

Oh So Special includes ultra flattering pink and brown shades that will deliver perfect results no matter the occasion. Take your look from day time chic with matte browns and creamy beiges, through to a sultry evening look with shimmering greys and smoky plums.

Retail Price: $9.99 on the sleek makeup website
I bought mine from an Instagram Seller CebuMakeupOnline for only Php 650

 
The Sleek Oh So Special Palette comes with a no-fuss yet beautiful box. It is housed in a sleek, black, hard plastic material with a velvety matte surface.

Sleek Oh So Special Palette Ingredients

It comes with 12 highly pigmented, mineral based eye shadows. It also comes with a huge mirror, which I rarely see in other eyeshadow palettes.

(Top Row) Bow, Organza, Ribbon, Gift Basket, Glitz, Celebrate
(Bottom Row) Pamper, Gateau, The Mail, Boxed, Wrapped Up, Noir

Sleek Makeup Oh So Special Palette Swatches (lighter shades)

Sleek Makeup Oh So Special Palette Swatches (darker shades)

What I like about it...
* inexpensive
* handy and very convenient to carry around
* comes with a sturdy packaging
* unscented
* excellent color pay off, very pigmented
* last long on my lids even without an eye primer
* the texture is really smooth which includes the ones with shimmer
* easy to blend, as long as you apply the darker shades with a light hand
* not powdery at all
* very minimal fall out
* no allergies or irritation experienced

What I don't like...
* only the shade BOW is not pigmented, I had to swipe it several times to get some color

My rating: 5 / 5

This is one of the prettiest and most versatile palette I have in my kit. It is simply a palette you can use from day to night. No matter what occasion or event, I find the color selection in this palette to be very wearable and it suites almost all skin tones. Would definitely recommend this.

By the way, all photos in this post were taken under natural lighting ^_^

Until next time.

Cheerios!
***Hollie***

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I have the same palette as well! It's really pigmented and goes on super nice on the lids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow its cheaper than the other online stores i found i think it was around 750. this was my first choice of eye shadow palette to try from sleek kaso hindi ko pa nabibili ^^ i keep postponing it, im glad to hear that its really good :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. ^_^

Get new posts by email:
Creative Commons License
Random Beauty by Hollie is licensed under a Creative Commons 4.0 International License.