Snoe "Star Night Star Bright" Night Perfecting Toner

7:19:00 PM

This is the first product I ever purchased from Snoe Beauty. And I just have to say I'm amazed!

Product Info from Snoe Beauty
Contains powerful whitening ingredients, antioxidants and vitamins that are clinically proven to visibly reduce wrinkles, heal acne and remove spots. It promotes clarity and revitalizes skin’s appearance while you sleep.

What it does:
Anti-Aging
 Whitening
Anti-Acne
Exfoliating
Pore Refining
Spot Remover 

Retail Price: Php 179.00
(around $4.30)

Where to Buy:
Not readily available in malls, but can be bought online HERE
  You can check Snoe Beauty Branches within the country HERE

Ingredients

What I like about it...
* inexpensive
* made from mostly natural ingredients
* cute packaging
* has a pleasant smell
* I only need to apply once a day (every night before I sleep)
* really lightens my pimple scars
* shrinks pimples
* prevents pimples or bumps from coming, I haven't had one ever since I started using this
* definitely brightens, I noticed that my skin has become more even 
* no irritations experienced
* feels refreshing on face, but can sting on areas that have bumps
* product of the Philippines

What I don't like...
* tiny bottle, no label how much product is in the bottle but it looks like 40ml only
one bottle can last up to 2 months.

My rating: 4.5 / 5

These are the pimple scars that became visibly lighter

This is the size of toner compared to my nail polish
Not sure how much product there is, but it looks like an estimate of 40ml or 50ml

Snoe Star Night Star Bright is the best toner I have used to date. I just hope they make a bigger sized bottle. I am really happy that this product works, considering the very affordable price. I've been using this for about 2 months so my bottle is almost empty. I will definitely repurchase this toner and would highly recommend this to you ladies. 

Until next time.

Cheerios!
***Hollie***

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

  1. My gosh that's tiny. I had an allergic reaction to their lemon-colored soap so I'm a bit hesitant to try more skin-care products from them. Will look for more reviews. Thanks for this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this toner too! It's been keeping my skin clear for almost a year now. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. ommmg i've been looking for something for my hyperpigmatation! i have really bad pimple and acne scars ugh! so going to try this! thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi dear thank you for the comment =) hugs! lovin your reviews hun =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been hearing a lot about Snoe, yet I haven't tried any of their products..I might get to try this for a start.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I´ve never heard of this but it sounds great <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have yet to try Snoe!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't really use toner but this looks like it has great packaging too.

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi there.. is it okay to use it use in whole face? i havent tried snoe toner yet.. thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Ritz, yes I used this all over my face. but it might sting a little though.

      Delete

Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. ^_^

Get new posts by email:
Creative Commons License
Random Beauty by Hollie is licensed under a Creative Commons 4.0 International License.