REVIEW: Celeteque Suncare Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15

10:15:00 AM

While I was in Manila a few months ago, I picked this up on whim when we went to Watsons MOA.  The weather in Manila was literally making my skin dry since it was so humid.  I continued using this particular moisturizer when I came back here in Cebu. So it's high time that you know what I think about it.


Product Info from Celeteque
Provides double sunscreen protection against UVA/UVB rays with a light finish for everyday use. Has SPF15 UVA/UVB filters. Effective double sunscreen protection as it hydrates the skin.

Retail Price: Php 150.00

List of Ingredients:
Water, Octinoxate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Masking Agent, Sodium Hydroxide

Directions for Use:
Use daily for protection against the harmful effects if the sun. Apply evenly on the face and neck after cleansing.


What I like about it...
* inexpensive
* has a mild scent
* comes with squeeze type tube, so it's very convenient
* keeps my face moisturized and well hydrated
* has SPF 15
* no allergies or irritation experienced
* it didn't give me breakouts
* does not sting my face

What I don't like...
* it leaves tiny white residues on my face when it dries

My rating: 4 / 5

Overall, I can say that I like this moisturizer because it kept my skin hydrated and moisturized when I was in Manila. I only noticed that tiny white residue left on my face when I was using it here in Cebu since it wasn't as humid as compared in Manila.  The product was easily absorbed on my skin, thus making my face feel instantly soft and smooth.

Would I recommend this? Yes, especially to those with dry skin. But I still prefer to use my Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer since I really like the gel-like texture it has.

Until next time.

Cheerios!
***Hollie***


You Might Also Like

9 Comments

  1. Sounds like a really nice moisturizer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to try their oil-free moisturizer but I ended up getting a different one. I may try this some time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review! I'm looking for a good sunscreen and I think I'm going to consider this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How often do you use your Celeteque Hydration Moisturizer? Have you tried using their acne spot corrector gel?

    Anne
    http://enchantingcolours.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Andy, I use it on most days, but not everyday. only when I feel like my face needs it.

      as for their spot corrector, I haven't tried it.

      Delete
  5. Pde po b to gamitin kahit gabi?

    ReplyDelete
  6. San po available to sa mercury kasi na mlapit smin ung may spf 30 lng ang meron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @jez reel, it's available at most grocery stores. It is also available at Watsons ^_^

      Delete

Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. ^_^

Get new posts by email:
Creative Commons License
Random Beauty by Hollie is licensed under a Creative Commons 4.0 International License.