REVIEW: Etude House Styling Eyeliner in Black

8:00:00 PM

I've been using this particular eyeliner for a few months now and it's high time that I tell you what my thoughts are about this product.

Product Info
Styling Eye Liner promotes crisp, clear and prominent lines
 perfect for making your eyes stand out!

Retail Price: Php 128.00

Available in Black and White shades.



What I like about it...
* inexpensive
* pigmented, it's very black
* it's an automatic eyeliner so there's no need to sharpen
* glides easily, doesn't tug

What I don't like...
* smudges easily, so this is only good if you want a smoked out eyeliner
* doesn't stay long, you may end up having raccoon eyes if you have oily lids

My rating: 2 / 5

I only use this eyeliner if I want it smudged or if I want to do a smokey eye look.  It's a decent eyeliner if you have normal to dry skin. I wouldn't recommend this for ladies with oily lids. I usually set this with a black eyeshadow to make it last longer, but it still smudges after a few hours.  This might work for ladies who works all day in an office environment  (air conditioned) but definitely not for the hot and humid weather.

Until next time.

Cheerios!
***Hollie***

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

  1. I was going to buy this one. But since you mentioned that it smudges easily, I won't anymore.. thanks for the review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love eyeliner but I am not really good at applying make-up! I suppose this would be good if you want to do smokey eye - smudged!


    oxo

    ML
    Twenty York Street
    www.twentyyork.com
    Follow me in Twitter: @20YS

    ReplyDelete
  3. too bad it smudges fast. Would have bought one cuz of the pigmentation. Nice review btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that you don't have to sharpen it anymore! but i'll skip this i have oily lids! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the review! BTW, I found a nice eyeliner that doesn't smudge easily, its from face shop. I forgot the name though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want to buy bbut smuged easily? naah/...

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. ^_^

Get new posts by email:
Creative Commons License
Random Beauty by Hollie is licensed under a Creative Commons 4.0 International License.