REVIEW: MAC Brow Set in Show-Off

7:54:00 PM

This is the first ever product I've tried from MAC, and I've got nothing else to say but good things about it.



Product Info from MAC
A brush-on gel that strokes brows into shape. Adds shine and style. No flaking or stiffening. Tinted or clear. Also grooms lashes, sideburns and facial hair.

Retail Price: Php 850.00 / US Price $15.00

 
Mac Brow set in Show-off on my brows
What I like about it...
* doesn't have a funny smell
* doesn't make my brows stiff
* stays on all day
* doesn't flake
* keeps my brows well groomed
* has a light consistency, not thick at all, so you don't have to worry about making your brows look too dark
* very pigmented, you can use it without the need to line your brows with an eye liner

What I don't like...
* it's so pricey, but it's got really good quality
* has very fine shimmers, but it's unnoticeable so it's okay

My rating: 4 / 5

Would I recommend it? Yes, but If you can find something that gives a similar result for a lower price, that would be great.

Until next time.

Cheerios!
***Hollie***

You Might Also Like

12 Comments

  1. Glad you it worked on you and you like it, i find the consistency to be too thick. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really awesome! My eyebrows are always unruly, I may need that thing to groom it more better. :)

    xoxo,
    LoveSkinBest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good product! I've been checking out eyebrow products lately but I can't "survive" with just this brow gel alone. Great review, glad you liked your first MAC product! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grrrr.. you know na! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice review!!!

    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never tried this, but it seems nice. i don't typically use anything on my brows because they are so dark naturally.

    ReplyDelete
  7. bagay man nimo! =) see, the shimmers aren't that visible when applied.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWW!!! kainis ka... mapapgastos nanaman ako nito..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice, I want to try it too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks great on you! I love brow gels, but holding off on buying pricier ones, hehe.

    thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks so pretty on your brows :) Great review

    Xo Christine♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. i use Girl Boy brow set, maybe i should get this one too as this is darker. glad you love this one - i love mine too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. ^_^

Get new posts by email:
Creative Commons License
Random Beauty by Hollie is licensed under a Creative Commons 4.0 International License.