Product Info from Maybelline Philippines
Medium coverage powder with SPF 18 UV protection and 6-hour staying power.
Lasting Oil Control, Silky smooth texture, Fragrance free, Oil free, Non comedogenic, and Won't clog pores
Availabe Shades: Light, Nude Beige, Natural, and Honey
Retail Price: Php 199.00
I've stayed away from this product for as long as I could ever since I saw this way back 2008. I was using a much cheaper face powder back then. Now it's 2011 and I finally caved...LOL
The only reason why I keep on skipping this product is because, at first glance the shades really look weird, but recently I found out that they look different when applied. I've been using this face powder for over a month now and would like to let you know what I think.
What I like about it...
* sturdy packaging
* the shade honey is really close to my skin tone (hurray for that!)
* has SPF 18 yeepee
* my face stayed matte for about 6 hours before I noticed any shine on my face (for reference I have dry to normal skin)
* the powder is very fine and glides easily
* did not experience any allergies or breakouts
What I don't like...
* It's still has a fragrance but it goes away after applying.
* the powder puff that comes with it sucks, I replaced it with a nichido sponge
My rating: 4 / 5
I really liked the Garnier Face Powder, too bad though none of their shades are close to my skin tone. I used the Ivory shade but it was just too light. I've also tried the Myra-e face powder before but it doesn't stay long.
My verdict, I'm in love with this face powder. I will definitely repurchase! I'd recommend this to you ladies, just make sure to try out the testers so that you'll find the perfect shade for your skin tone.
This is it for now.