REVIEW: Garnier Skin Naturals Pressed Powder

8:00:00 PM



Product Info from Garnier:
Garnier Light
Visible whitening face powder
Long lasting shine free effect with SPF18
Fragrance free, oil-free, non comedogenic
Weight: 9g

Retail Price: Php199.00

Shades: There only 3 shades available
(not sure what the other shades are called)

Bought this on the first week of November at Watsons and I have been using it since then. I bought the Ivory shade.  I must say I'm impressed!

What I like about it...
* inexpensive
* adorable packaging in yellow
* very compact and the powder is very fine
* no scent / fragrance
* I don't have to keep reapplying since my face stayed matte for over 6 hours
* I didn't experience any breakout or allergies

What I don't like...
* nothing, I just love it!

My Rating: 5 / 5

Tips:
Always apply on clean and moisturized face for better results. Reapply as needed.

I will definitely repurchase this. I have been trying out tons of different pressed powders like Myra-e, Clear & Clean, Ponds, Block & White, L.A. Colors and San-San from HBC beauty. Garnier is the best I've tried so far.  I was thinking of trying out Maybelline's Smooth & Clear but I didn't like the shades they offer.

Let me know what you think about this product if you've tried it.
and also share your favorite pressed face powder.


Cheerios!
***Hollie***

You Might Also Like

12 Comments

  1. Dai! hehehe pareho jud ta og taste da! Ive been using this for like a months already, and i got the ivory too! hehe ^_^ mag bestfriends jud ta! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hollie,
    Garnier is good. I have tried Myra and for just one application i finished using it, too dry for my skin.
    Anyway thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Yup I'm using this daily as well!
    I think I bought the lightest shade as well, and my reason for choosing this over Maybelline's one is also because the shades that was offered is too yellow for any fair skin people to use! :D
    I kinda like this as well because it is nicely compacted so that I can bring it to school.
    The only thing that I would like to complain about is the fact that there's no ingredients list and so I won't know whether it is safe for prolong use, even though it didnt irritate my skin as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing how something so affordable can make a huge difference on your appearance. I agree, this is a good product! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm gonna have to try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. where can i buy this?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Anonymous, you can buy this at any Watson's Store

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Pond's flawless duo foundation/powder. It's really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Chiara, good that Ponds works out for you. Too bad Ponds gave me breakouts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i want to try it too now.... im oily face..

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi! this is adrianne's friend, Chariz. just wonderin if I cud use the shade "natural; of garnier pressed powder instead if I am using the honey shade of maybelline face powder? I have the same skin tone as adrianne, just lighter. thx,,waiting for a reply,,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice blogs
    Great Information.
    #makeupCourse #NutritionCourse #HairCourse #SpaCourse #CosmetologyCourse #NailCourse #AestheticsSkinCourse
    makeup Course

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. ^_^

Get new posts by email:
Creative Commons License
Random Beauty by Hollie is licensed under a Creative Commons 4.0 International License.