MAC Studio Perfect SPF 15 Foundation

2:59:00 PM

MAC Cosmetics recently launched the new Studio Perfect SPF 15 Foundation and will be available in our local MAC counters here in Philippines this October 2012.


STUDIO PERFECT SPF 15 FOUNDATION
WITH MOISTURE - FUSION COMPLEX

Its innovative binder system allows amazing colour rendition and superior adhesion for luminous medium-to-ful coverage with a natural semi-matte finish, while diffusing light for a flattering soft-focus effect.  Formulated for dry skin and cold parched weather conditions.

Contains PGA a Moisture-Fusion Complex derived from fermented soybeans, which works as a natural polymer to maintain skin moisture, while Sapphire powder creates a natural luminosity. Oil and fragrance free, with broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection SPF 15 and PA+


STUDIO PERFECT
SPF 15/PA+ FOUNDATION
Available in 9 shades:
NC15, NC20, NC25, NC30, NC35, NC37, NC40, NC42, NC45

Retail Price: Php 2,100


STUDIO PERFECT EMPTY COMPACT
Retail Price: Php 650



BRUSH
MAC 129SH
Retail Price: Php 2,150

Info and Photos courtesy of Mac Cosmetics PH.

Until next time.

Cheerios!
***Hollie***

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. *drools*

    If only I have the cash to get these. Me want. O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog, new follower here it will mean a lot to me if you can visit and follow my blog too
    Im having a giveaway on my blog, you can win MAC, Makeup forever, and many more

    please visit my blog for more details http://pinkmommy3030.blogspot.com/2012/10/50-subscribers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shades!!! I love the packaging and I love the brush. I usually buy MAC products if ever I have extra money because I really love their formula and what it does to my skin. Though they are kinda expensive, they are sure worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. ^_^

Get new posts by email:
Creative Commons License
Random Beauty by Hollie is licensed under a Creative Commons 4.0 International License.