MAC Marilyn Monroe Collection Launch Today!

10:25:00 AM

Hey ladies, the MAC Marilyn Monroe Collection will officially be released today Oct. 27 here in Cebu City.  Please do drop by at the Mac shop located in Rustan's Ayala Center Cebu at 2:00PM today.


M∙A∙C Marilyn Monroe, a colour collection that channels the legend’s lustre and sex appeal in shades and formulas meticulously Marilyn. Lipsticks in rapturous reds, gleaming Dazzleglass, a dramatic 35 Lash, False Lashes Extreme Black and Eye Shadows in shimmering metallic and diamond tones provide silver-screen allure. The finishing touch: Nail Lacquers destined to be a girl’s best friend and Beauty Powder to evoke that flawless Forever Marilyn.


Here is the official Price list (in peso) for the complete collection


Photos courtesy of MAC Cosmetics Philippines.

Marilyn pendant
Marilyn pendant image from Zazzle

Will post swatches and more photos from the Event soon! See you there!
Until next time.

Cheerios!
***Hollie***

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

  1. I'm glad to see MAC in Ayala is current with the collections, but I wish MAC prices in the Philippines (and many other countries as well) was comparable to prices in the US/Canada. I love the red lipsticks in this collection, but I thought the nude one was kind of an odd choice. Thanks for such a helpful post :)

    -Monica
    http://lemonpetit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. swatches sis please? :) Scarlet Ibis sounds nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. *O* cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. will wait for the swatches ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  5. *jaw drop* I waaaannnt. Will wait for swatches so I can decide whether I will buy any. Haha. :P

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. ^_^

Get new posts by email:
Creative Commons License
Random Beauty by Hollie is licensed under a Creative Commons 4.0 International License.