Halloween Look: First Attempt on Zombie Makeup FAIL!

1:58:00 AM

Tomorrow is finally Halloween. We are having a Halloween Zoombie Party at the company I'm currently working for. So, I just had to try Zombie makeup. Here goes...


I know this is a fail because tissue paper on my eye, well still looks like tissue... LOL
Also, I needed to make my skin look even more pale. And Lastly, it just doesn't look real enough.

Anyway, I made my own fake blood using Corn Syrup, Chocolate Syrup and Red Food Coloring. That's the yummiest fake blood ever! hehehe.  As for the peel-off effect on skin, I just used Elmer's Glue All and regular Facial Tissue. I used regular Johnson's Baby Powder to set my makeup.

Since liquid latex is pain to find here locally, I already found another way to make real-looking skin, using Gelatine, and I found a really pale cream foundation to use on skin. So hopefully the next one will be better.

Until next time.

Cheerios!
***Hollie***


You Might Also Like

7 Comments

  1. Seriously? You LOOK AMAZING!!!! Not a fail at all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a great job! I've tried using tissue and Elmer's glue to create scars but they just won't look natural. I agree, liquid latex is so elusive! I hope you post about how you used gelatin. Thanks!

    -Iya
    http://iyaboto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! Great job with the make up! I don't think it's a fail at all--the whole look is really scary (in a good way!)

    -Monica
    http://lemonpetit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe you just need to rip the tissue in bigger pieces?
    but you did great,hun!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Post a tutorial on how to use gelatin! I also tried using tissue paper for zombie look and it was also a fail!


    http://ahintofsunlight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This isn't a fail at all! I bet you'll be the only in your company having this look!


    ~Elle
    http://littellebratontheloose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Elle, this is a great job. You totally rock in this makeup.. Great job :)

    Cheers xxxx
    Cristine
    Halloween makeup ideas

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. ^_^

Get new posts by email:
Creative Commons License
Random Beauty by Hollie is licensed under a Creative Commons 4.0 International License.