Charm Essentials Classic Blending Brush

7:57:00 AM

I've been looking for a large fluff brush for a while now, something similar to the MAC 227. Because I find it really perfect for setting powder on my under eye area.  I was searching online shops for a MAC 227 brush dupe, but the closest one I found was the Sigma E50 Large Fluff brush. I still find that a little pricey so I looked into charm brushes, and what do you know I found a large blending brush. I know this isn't a dupe but it does the job.

Product Info from Beauty & Minerals
CHARM ESSENTIALS VEGAN CLASSIC BLENDING BRUSH
Charm Essentials Classic Blending Brush is your multi-tasking blending brush - it blends your eyeshadows into a seamless gradient so that you need not sport harsh edges on your eyes! Aside from that, it is also a useful brush to dust loose powder around the eye area, and apply a wash of eyeshadow on your lids.

Retail Price: Php 250.00

 
What I like about it...
* inexpensive
* it is pink, the length is perfect
* it's vegan
* very soft
* dense enough and not flimsy at all
* blends both powder and liquid products really well
* does not shed when washed
* locally available

What I don't like...
* none

My rating: 5 / 5



I find this brush to be really versatile and multifunctional. I don't really use this to blend my eye shadows, but it makes a great blending brush for any powder product.  I prefer to use this mainly for setting powder on the under eye area and removing eye shadow fall outs. I also use this for highlighting and contouring the nose as well as highlighting the brow bone area.

By the way, for those living in Cebu, Charm brushes are available at the Dolled Up Make Up Studio & Supply. I bought this brush there.  Feel free to check the Beauty & Minerals page on facebook for more info about their Charm Brushes.

Until next time.

Cheerios
***Hollie***

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I bet I should really try this! :) I am looking for an inexpensive brushes. Thank you for the info! :)

    Btw, I'm a new follower! :) You're awesome, keep it up! :) Hoping you'll check and follow my blog too :)

    http://geekindapiink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a very versatile brush! Great review :) New follower here!
    Hope you can follow back <3

    -Iya
    http://iyaboto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. ^_^

Get new posts by email:
Creative Commons License
Random Beauty by Hollie is licensed under a Creative Commons 4.0 International License.