MAC Hey Sailor Collection Launch at Cebu City

11:56:00 PM

After months and months of waiting. The MAC Cosmetics "Hey Sailor" Collection finally arrived here in Cebu City, Philippines.  The Event was held last June 30, 2012. So, I apologize for this delayed post. ^_^


I was invited by Big Seed Media to attend the event, but unfortunately I was held up at a makeup gig that I had on the same day which was a few hours before the said event.  Sigh, oh well, at least I made some moolah (cash) that day! LOL


Most of the products were actually sold within just a few minutes after they started selling. This was supposed to be half empty, but I asked one of the MAC Makeup artist to fill it up with their samples again so that I could take pictures of the collection. (the price for being extremely late ^_^)

As you can see in the photo above, that's supposed to be full, but they ran out of the other bronzers quickly.  You can check the complete list of products as well as swatches from the MAC Hey Sailor Collection at Temptalia.com.


Me with the gorgeous MAC Makeup Artists for Cebu City Branch

If you don't have a MAC counter in your area, the MAC Hey Sailor Collection is available at the official Mac Cosmetics website.

Until next time.

Cheerios!
***Hollie***

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. hello new mac products! hope i can get a hold of you one day <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was there also! been looking forward to that collection since they posted it on the MAC website! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. ^_^

Get new posts by email:
Creative Commons License
Random Beauty by Hollie is licensed under a Creative Commons 4.0 International License.