Mac Mini Haul

11:34:00 AM

This is the first time I actually ever had a MAC Cosmetics haul! I'm just so giddy to show you my Mac picks.


These stuff served as my product payment, while I worked as a Guest Makeup Artist at MAC Cosmetics Rustan's Ayala Center Cebu.  Although it was only 3 days, I get to experience what it felt like to work inside a Mall while standing at the Mac counter for long hours.

The only thing I enjoyed the most was having the opportunity to do our customer's Makeup especially if it's a complete Makeover and meeting potential clients who wanted me to do their makeup. Other than that, I hated the lower back pains and sore feet...hahaha

Mac BB Beauty Balm - Php1,900

Mac Powder Blush in Harmony - Php 1,300

Mac Select Cover-Up Concealer - Php1,000

Mac Brow Set in Beguile - Php950

Mac Lip Liner in Subculture - Php850

I really loved using the Mac Blush in Harmony as a matte contour powder. I was surprised to see that it goes well with most Filipina skin tones. The Beauty Balm works well as face primer, it smooths out the skin and makes my makeup last longer. Out of all the Mac concealers available, I just fell in love with the Select Cover-Up because the formulation is perfect for covering dark under eye circles. Mac Brow Set in Beguile is perfect for me, it's not too blonde and it's not too dark.

Until next time.

Cheerios!
***Hollie***



You Might Also Like

12 Comments

  1. I find it cool that western brands are incorporating asian makeup trends in their collection. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm drooling over these products! Haha! I wouldn't mind the long hours of standing and waiting if I can get these too! LOL cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's a lot. I want everything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are nice gifts for your stint!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul~

    ReplyDelete
  6. i couldn't agree more.. i have Harmony & Beguile.. and i love them to bits.. definetely HG products! FOTD hot mommaaa please! mmuah

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to come clean, but I have never bought MAC products by myself before either. I usually receive them as gifts but I would love to collect more lipsticks from MAC :)

    You deserved these products by the way!

    http://dear-diary.dawnelia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice haul!! the only mac products i've tried are their lipsticks and primer.. the rest are too expensive :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am liking the blush and lippie~ Swatches and FOTD soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sooo awesome!!! I would to try the MAC select cover up concealer :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just wow... :D! Jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. ^_^

Get new posts by email:
Creative Commons License
Random Beauty by Hollie is licensed under a Creative Commons 4.0 International License.