Product Info from Human ♥ Nature
Moringa is a treasure trove of natural nutrients, with 7x more vitamin C than oranges, 4x more calcium than milk and 4x more vitamin A than carrots! Together with Aloe Vera, which is known for its soothing, healing and moisturizing skin benefits, you can have the power-packed vitamin boost your skin needs for that daily cleansing regimen without stripping your skin's natural moisture barrier.
Retail Price: Php 79.75 for 200ml bottle
also availalbe in 50ml bottle
What I like about it...
* inexpensive, really very affordable compared to other facial washes
* it's organic and doesn't contain harmful chemicals
* it's really mild, perfect for my sensitive skin
* leaves my skin moisturized after washing
* did not cause any breakouts or allergies
* made my face feel softer
* it does hydrate my dry skin
* creamy and milky texture
* it has an expiry stamp, which other skin care products don't show
What I don't like...
* it has a strong herbal scent, but I got used to it
* if want to have that squeaky clean feel, this is not for you
My rating: 4 / 5
I won't recommend this for oily skinned people since it doesn't really give out the clean feel you're after. I have dry and sensitive skin that's why this worked well for me. Their website also mentioned that this is for dry or mature skin or for those interested in delaying the ageing process. I started using this when I had a breakout last May and it really helped clear my skin.
This is available in all Beauty Bar stores or you can buy this from their website, click HERE.
This is it for now.