Tag : 10 Things That I Love

1:45:00 PM

Hello ladies, I was tagged! Yeepee, here's another fun tag post. I was tagged by Amy of Daydream Amy to do this post and I'm glad she did, now I have something to blog about today...LOL! Thanks Amy!

Rules:
1) State who gave you this award in your post
2) State 10 things that you love
3) Give this award to 10 other bloggers, listing them at the end of the post, 
and notify them with a lovely comment


 1. My Desktop Computer at Home
This has the biggest hard disk space so it carries most of our files


 2. Netbook and Laptop
my husband and I use both 

 
 
 3. Makeup
makeup really makes me happy and has become a hobby


 4. Alcohol and Hand Sanitizers
I dont' know what's up with me, I just have a thing for Sanitizers.
I always bring them with me everywhere I go.



5. Flats
I absolutely choose comfort over style, that's whey I love flats. 
Most of these are from Parisian size 10.5...I have big feet...LOL



 6. Wrist Watch
My husband has a fetish for wrist watch, so he buys me wrist watches as well. I miss my wrist watch collection, which was also caught on fire last year..huhu oh well, I'm starting with a new collection, so these will definitely be growing.



 7. CHEESE
I love love love Cheese! I always prefer food with lots of Cheese, so that includes, pizza, pasta, and everything else that has cheese..hehe 
 


8. Tissue and Wet Wipes
I love having these around, so I carry them with me everyday.



 9. Handkerchief
I never leave the house without hankies, I just feel unconfortable with out them. I have several hankies from Armando Caruso and Pierre Cardin, I just love the colorful designs and patterns they make and they have good quality.



10. Apple Juice and Twinings Four Red Fruits Black Tea
These are my Favorite Beverages. 
I've tried so many different brands of Apple Juice, which includes, Langers, Seneca, Sprinfield, Harvey's and etc... But I love Old Orchard the most. Apple Juice has become my replacement for Soda / softdrinks. (I rarely drink soda) I seldom drink coffee but I love drinking this tea so much that I have a stash of it both at home and at the office.


So there you go, these are some of the things that I love.
I want to tag the following people:

1. Janah of MaricarlJanah.com
2. Noe of ColorIsMyWeapon
3. Aya of Codename Aya
4. Michelle of Beautiful Loft
5. Pammy of J'adore Rougit
6. Elaine of Resplendent Rainbows
7. Louise of Syry-Online
9. Sab of MissCoryPotts
10. Ann of The Beauty-Addict


This is it for  now.

Cheerios!
***Hollie***

You Might Also Like

19 Comments

  1. cheese!!! @_@ Haha.

    I also always bring sanitizers with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading your 10 things ^_^ and I love cheese too! As a matter of fact, I might go out and get cheez whiz tomorrow hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. same here!Sanitizers is a must!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cheese, makeup, and flats too! And sanitizers as well. :P

    Thanks for the tag, will do it tomorrow! Have a blessed Holy week to you and your family, Hollie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love flats and makeup din! :D thanks for the tag will post mine soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hand sanitizers! Gotta carry them around ALWAYS! :D Thanks for tagging Hollie :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice tag! i love cheese and makeup too! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the tag!! I'll totally do this when I get back. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. so many great things to love! how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. apple juice is like one of my all time favorite things to drink!!! i always feel awkward ordering it at restaurants because the waiter/waitress gives me a funny look like i'm 12 years old bahahah.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!!! I so love my laptop and almost all kinds of cheese too!!! You've such a huge shoe size :)...

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the things you posted too!! :)) i did this already here: http://dressmeupbuttercup.tumblr.com/post/4604837054/tags-and-awards

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for tagging me Hollie! It'll take a while but I'll definitely do this tag!

    mwuuaaahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha, you gave me one hell of a laugh ladies!!! Thanks for loving what I also love... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your list! I love cheese too and can't live without hand sanitizers :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi there. just blog hopping :) I like your makeup organizer.. :)
    nice hand sanitizers you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Burning Skies, LOL.. thanks

    @Tessa, thanks and thanks for following.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hollie, I edited my tag here. Thanks again :) http://ayanagrace.blogspot.com/2011/04/tag-10-things-i-love.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. ^_^

Get new posts by email:
Creative Commons License
Random Beauty by Hollie is licensed under a Creative Commons 4.0 International License.